Seville Butchers have been a family run business for four generations! In the heart of the Yarra Valley, this well-renowned butcher is currently owned and operated by third-generation Leanne Stewart. Leanne's earliest memory in a butcher shop was at the age of 5 when she stood on a chair and learnt to make sausages with her father, Ken Stewart. Ken did the same thing many years later with his grandson Chris, who is now the main butcher at the shop..
Leanne currently advises AMIC (Australian Meat Industry Council), liaising between butchers and Primesafe to ensure that everyone understands the rules, but also to help support and advocate for small local businesses.
We're more than just a family business with a friendly smile! We've won more than a few of most prestigious butchering awards there are but won't rest on our laurels... There's always more to be done!
- 2010 - 1st place for best traditional sausage in Victoria
- 2011 - 3rd place for best poultry sausage in Vic: Chicken and Chive
- 2011 - 1st place for best poultry sausage in Vic: Chicken, Cheese and Spinach
- 2015 - 2nd Place for best lamb Sausage in Melbourne: Souvlaki Lamb
- 2016 - Finalist for butcher shop of the year
- 2016 - 3rd place for best poultry sausage Melbourne: Chicken and Avocado
- 2016 - 3rd Place - best lamb Sausage in Melbourne: Souvlaki Lamb
- 2017 - Finalist for butcher shop of the year
- 2017 - 3rd place: best burger in Melbourne: Beef Burger
- 2017 - 3rd place for best poultry sausage Melbourne: Chicken, Cheese and Spinach
- 2019 - 3rd Place best burger in Melbourne
- 2019 - 3rd place best traditional sausage in Victoria
- 2019 - 2nd place for best poultry sausage Melbourne: Chicken, Cheese and Spinach